A good way to do a quick Self Awareness Exercise:
So, this morning, I decided to start the week asking myself a few questions….
And of course I decided to share them with you….
How do you use it…. Take 10 questions… and answer to them seriously and honestly…
No one is watching… SO you don’t have to prove anything.. Be the real you!
Have a wonderful week.
- How will your life be different in a year?
- What are you grateful for?
- How much do you worry about what others think?
- What are you doing to invest in your relationships?
- What do you do for fun?
- Are you comfortable in your own skin?
- Is anxiety something that dampens most of your days?
- What will people say about you at your funeral?
- If this were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
- What am I really scared of?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- What matters most in my life?
- What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
- Have I done anything lately worth remembering?
- Have I made someone smile today?
- What have I given up on?
- When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?
- If I had to instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would I give?
- What small act of kindness was I once shown that I will never forget?
- What do I need to change about myself?
- Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
- What do I want most in life?
- What is life calling of me?
- What’s the one thing I’d like others to remember about me at the end of my life?
- Does it really matter what others think about me?
- To what degree have I actually controlled the course my life has taken?
- When it’s all said and done, will I have said more than I’ve done?